Dieses Stellenangebot wird von unserem Sponsor bereitgestellt, alle Angaben ohne Gewähr:
Link zur vollständigen Anzeige: https://www.coraixx.com/jobs/
Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Disruptive Innovation, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics are topics you are interested in?
Then apply now to be there from the beginning and actively participate in building coraixx!
coraixx is a listed, financially strong FinTech based in Frankfurt and Dresden. Using our cloud- based state-of-the-art applications, developed in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute, we are transforming front-to-back-finance and accounting processes, enabling our clients to significantly increase their efficiency and quality.
With our OCR technology, AI pattern recognition and machine learning processes, we process any document completely automatically, enabling companies to unlock new potential and use their own employees in innovative areas. Thereby coraixx is pursuing the approach of preparing companies for the future. With our business-analytics-tools, we will be a game changer for the financial sector. Many years of experience of our management within the development and implementation of innovative business models as well as our international network of leading auditing companies and well-known clients support our growth.
Use your chance and get to know the management team – an attractive environment and working atmosphere, as well as nice colleagues and interesting projects, will give you the freedom and career perspectives that you need as a creative mind.
We are looking for you!
We are looking for people who are always excited about a new challenge. We don’t expect you to know ML inside out when joining us, but you will work closely with the AI team to help bring our AI creations to the next level (and then the next).
- Design, build and maintain an efficient, reliable and reusable code
- Ensure the best possible quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bugs and bottlenecks, and devise solutions to address and solve these issuesWhat you need to join the team
- A successfully completed university education in the areas of informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or the earned recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences
- At least 5 years of work experience as a developer in Software as a Service environments
- Clearly established Python skills and knowledge
- Terms such as ‘clean code’, ‘dependency injection’, ‘continuous integration’ aresecond-nature to you.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Basic knowledge in Machine Learning
- Experience in developing and testing AI algorithms and applications
- Other programming languages such as C++
- Parallelization skills (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, etc.)
- Experience with Linux / Linux command line
- Good communicaton skills in German
What we offer in return
- You will work with a unique machine learning technology
- You can actively shape the company and our processes right from the beginning
- Our brand new office leaves nothing to be desired and is centrally located on theAlbertplatz (Yes, there are also healthy snacks!)
- We offer all employees flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- We support you with further training
- Team events are part of our cooperative culture
- In order for your way to work to be fun already, we support your mobility with a publictransportation ticket or a job bike
- Come to us and learn from true innovators and visionaries: We have clever minds andvalue knowledge transfer. We work and live a proactive, open and honest as well as solution-oriented work culture.If there is something on the list, where you can’t put a checkmark for yourself, don’t fret and still talk to us! We believe that everything can be learned when you put your heart in it.We are looking forward to getting to know you!Please send your documents to email@example.com. Start: asap | Location: Dresden | Engagement: full-time