Dieses Stellenangebot wird von unserem Sponsor bereitgestellt, alle Angaben ohne Gewähr:
Link zur vollständigen Anzeige: https://jobs.staffbase.com/o/backenddeveloper
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York – and now also London! Our international team of more than 130 happy employees from 16 nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join the team! Staffbase offers the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission! This is a full-time position on a permanent contract and should be ideally based in Chemnitz or Dresden.
Your task includes:
- Your main concern is the development and improvement of our RESTful backend services.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in the startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Learn and grow continuously – and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be open for feedback and agile.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, so you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and care for automation.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- You have experience in Kotlin, Go or Java.
- Ideally, you have worked with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis or Kafka before and have an understanding of REST and Microservices.
- Next to that, you care about automation and have experience in Test Driven Development.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Good English skills.
Benefits & environment
- Work with like-minded people and top tech talent.
- We try to be agile and not just do agile, our organisation, processes, architecture and tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
- We love technology.
- We value sustainable pace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment. Also, we value “You Build it, you run it”.
- Hackathons, meetups, coding dojos, LAN parties, laser tag, weekly talks at our Devquila and many more awesome things.
- Budget for conferences, workshop and so on. Next to that every employee gets a personal growth budget of 1800€ + 1 day (2 days after the first year).
- Notebook of your choice as well as a home office setup is of course included in the package. Same goes for drinks and snacks in our office.